- Can you specify the number of pattern rows?
- The number of pattern rows for a given groove spacing are dependent on the length of the surface profile. While you cannot specify
the number of rows directly you can adjust the vessel height or modify the profile to increase or decrease the number of rows to
achieve the desired result. The 'Parameters' surface tabs list the number of rows.
- How do you insert a row or column within a pattern?
- The best way to insert a row or column is to select the cell that would be moved (use the shift key and the left mouse button). Note
that to enclose edge cells in the selection rectangle you may have to zoom out enough so the pointer is within the view port. Copy
the cells and then paste them in the position desired. The 'inserted row or column' can then be painted with the wood color or
the desired pattern.
- How do you make the inside and outside patterns match as in an actual basket?
- An easy way is to create the inside pattern (it usually has more rows) first. Then export the pattern and import it into the outside pattern.
In the 'Parameters' tab make the display of one pattern the mirror image and offset the pattern 1 cell.